NUK First Choice Baby Bottle with teat
- Particularly soft silicone teat, age 6-18m, M (medium hole for formula) / age 0-06m, S (fine hole for tea and milk)
- Clinically tested: ideal if you both bottle and breastfeeding*
- Helps prevent colic: the improved Anti-Colic Air System enables a natural flow
- Easy to clean and fill due to extra-wide bottle neck
- Made of transparent polyamide (PA), holds 150ml/300 ml, BPA free
NUK First Choice+ Baby Bottle 150 ml, PA, Silicone Teat, Size 0-6 Months S (fine hole for tea and milk)
NUK First Choice+ Baby Bottle 300 ml, PA, Silicone Teat, Size 6-18 Months M (medium hole for formula)
The most natural teat for your baby
For many years, NUK First Choice has been the first choice for bottle feeding modelled on breastfeeding. With NUK First Choice+ we have managed to get even closer to nature – for healthy jaw development and a drinking sensation as if at a mother’s breast.
Natural and shaped correctly for the jaw
The special NUK Shape is modelled on a mother´s nipple as she breastfeeds. It leaves your baby´s tongue and jaw enough room for natural sucking movements.
Soft as a mother’s breast
With its new soft zone, the silicone baglet is a better fit against the roof of your baby´s mouth – giving a natural feeling while drinking.
Helps prevent colic
The improved Anti-Colic Air System creates a natural flow so that your baby can drink in a relaxed way without swallowing air
Due to its particularly natural shape, the NUK Teat is accepted well by babies. This means that it is specially suited for babies who are both bottle and breastfeed.*
Baby bottle in light, transparent polyamide:
- Hygienic with the high-quality look of glass and pleasant to hold
- Free from harmful substances, odourless and BPA-free**
- Extra-wide neck makes it easy to fill and clean
- Gently contoured bottle can be held securely while wide base gives stability
- Can be combined with all NUK First Choice products
* Scientific study: Moral et al. BMC Pediatrics 2010, 10:6. For more information go to https://www.nuk.de/en_us/about-nuk/nuk-research