NUK First Choice Plus Teat
- Natural and right for the jaw: modelled on a mother’s nipple as she breastfeeds
- As soft as possible: for a feeling while drinking that seems familiar
- Helps prevent colic: improved Anti-Colic Air System
- Available in size 1, 0-6 months, S (extra- fine hole = for thin liquids), M (medium-fine hole = for formula) and size 2, from 6-18 months, S (extra- fine = for thin liquids), M (medium-fine hole = for formula), L (large hole = for thick liquids)
- Fits all NUK First Choice Bottles and NUK Breast Milk Containers
- 2 per Pack
NUK First Choice+ Latex Teat, for a natural feeling while drinking, shaped to suit the jaw, 2 Teats
For many years, NUK First Choice has been the first choice for bottle feeding which is based on the example set by breastfeeding. The NUK First Choice+ has now been successful in coming even closer to nature– for a feeling while drinking as if at a mother’s breast.
Natural and right for the jaw
The special NUK Shape is modelled on a mother’s nipple as she breastfeeds. It leaves your baby’s tongue and jaw enough room for natural sucking movements.
As soft as nature
With its new soft zone, the silicone baglet is a better fit against the roof of your baby´s mouth – giving a natural feeling while drinking.
Helps prevent colic
The improved Anti-Colic Air System creates a natural flow - so that your baby can drink in a relaxed way, without swallowing air.
Due to its particularly natural shape, the NUK Teat is accepted well by babies. This means that it is specially suited for babies who are both bottle and breastfed.*
NUK First Choice+ Latex: the softest teat from NUK – for a natural feeling.
* Scientific study: Moral et al. BMC Pediatrics 2010, 10:6. For more information go to http://en.nuk.de/all_about_nuk/studies/
Click here, to download or save the information sheet.
Should you have more questions or require further information, then please contact the NUK Parents’ Service.
To save PDF files on your hard disc, simply right-click on the link and select "Save as". If you have not installed Adobe Reader you can download it here for free.